Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fence Review

1. Back To Top    #1

Southeast Pennsylvania

Fence Review

I am researching 4 local fence installation companies and they all deal with different fence manufacturers. The, manufacturers are Alumi-Guard, Colonial Aluminum, Ultra, and Delgard. I am installing 250' of black aluminum fencing. They are all in the same ballpark with the exception of one installing the Ultra being a $1,000 higher.

How do I determine which fence (not installer...the actual fence) is the best??

13,500 Gallon Gunite Aggregate Finish, DE, SWG, 2.0 HP pump, 1.0 HP pump for 3 Sheer Descents

2. Back To Top    #2

Long Beach, CA

Re: Fence Review

You can ask about the thickness of aluminum, grade of aluminum, and look at the quality of welds. Also, the type of paint they use, powder coat might be the best option?
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

SpringHill FL

Re: Fence Review

I agree thickness of the aluminum is key, powder coat is better than paint. I would ask the individual installers to show you a sample section of the fence they would be installing on your property, so you can physically see and feel if its what you want to spend your hard earned money on
    15x30 gunite 18k gallons Hayward star clear plus 120sqft cart