Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Liner floated in shallow end

1. Back To Top    #1

Liner floated in shallow end

Now that I have my pool numbers in order, I want to see if I can find a way to get the wrinkles out of my shallow end. We have had lots rains and flooding. The water table is very high in my yard. I got to swim once though Next week is rain, rain, and more rain so I might be beating a dead horse with this. I have thought if I intentionally floated the shallow end with a hose in a corner, I could then use a shop vac and control how the liner went back in place. Is this a bad idea? I don't want to do a partial drain or pay to have it reset this year.

Btw, where is the search function? The one I see gets me to google search but not the forum search.
    20K IG vinyl, 1 HP Waterco Supastream pump, Hayward Pro sand filter, Compu Pool CPSC24 SWG
    Taylor K-2006 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: Liner floated in shallow end

I don't think that would be a good idea. Once all the ground water has gone back to normal levels the liner may go back in place on its own.

The forum search is on the bottom left of each page.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Liner floated in shallow end

DIY 28x38x18 Full L, 26,000 gallons, Pentair VS Pump, SWG, CCP 420 Filter, Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm SR400HD Heater, EasyTouch Controller