Tempter from California

Aug 13, 2011
Hello, like everyone else in this forum thread I am new. Found this site while searching for an answer to a few issues I am having with my in ground Jacuzzi. Now off to the forum index to try and see where I might post my question(s).

WOW! That was super fast. I thought it might be a day or two before someone even read my post. Just wow. I think I'm in love with this site already. Now, to get all the information I think I'll need in order to post an accurate question, meaning one that doesn't generate even more questions. Also, some things I might not explain very well (will try to be as complete as possible though), so is it acceptable to post links to pictures maybe? I can put any needed photos on a free site. I know for sure one of the questions I have (I think its some kind of pvc valve in the line that heads into my heater) might be better answered if I show a picture of the piece in question.

Welcome to TFP!

No problem adding pictures, we like them ;)

Best to just them on a site like Flickr, etc and post the jpg url in IMG tags ... hopefully that makes sense to you :D