I've had the pool going for a week. Everything tested fine until today. We had a lot of rain the last couple days.
Today FC was zero, PH was at the top reading on my drop tester, and TA is 60. I added PH decreaser, but that didn't change the PH reading, so I did an acid demand test, and it said to add 3/4c acid. I decided to do a TA test before adding more acid, and the TA tested at 60. I added the recommended chlorine as bleach, and the chlorine level is currently normal.
What do you recommend? Should I fix the TA then fix the PH?
Do I need to wait until the PH is fixed to allow people to swim?