Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Buying used pools. Need some photo is help

1. Back To Top    #1

Buying used pools. Need some photo is help

Buying this pool deck heater pumps/filter chlorinator slide ect.

The guy bought this house pool was allready there and dosnt know anything about it.

The pool is a canter 18x33 52. Can parts be bought for this pool?

I am going to post some pics let me know what you think. And please Id any products u see. Or problems.

In Iowa.
    18x33 52in tall. Agp

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Buying used pools. Need some photo is help

I would like to replace the buttresses they are almost all bent from previous family's kids hitting them with ridding lawn mower.
    In Iowa.
    18x33 52in tall. Agp

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome!

When you ask if parts can be bought, I'm not sure what you mean. You can buy a new motor/pump if needed, a new heater if needed, a new filter if needed. Are there parts of the pool body or liner itself in disrepair?

Take a look at Pool School, and prepare to be a pool owner by buying one of the recommended test kits: pool-school/pool_test_kit_comparison

If you're going to be buying and moving the pool, see this article for start-up: pool-school/temporary_pool_guide
    Outdoor 14,000 gallon IG plaster pool built in 2000 with spillover spa, 2 hp WhisperFlo pump with MagneTek motor, Sta-Rite cartridge pool filter with 300 ft2 filtration area and 0.33 gpm/ft2 filtration rate, Aquabot Rapids 4WD robotic pool cleaner, Raypak digital gas heater, and Intermatic mechanical timer located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex

4. Back To Top    #4

Would like to replace the buttresses
    In Iowa.
    18x33 52in tall. Agp

5. Back To Top    #5

A quick google search for Cantar above ground pools shows many dealers, so I would expect parts for that pool to be readily available.

You might want to contact one of those dealers for an assembly instruction manual, this would help you in disassembly of that pool.

If I had room for that pool in my yard, and the price was right, I'd buy it!
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

6. Back To Top    #6

Please send me a link to someone who sells parts for pool
    In Iowa.
    18x33 52in tall. Agp