Hayward Robotic vs ????

May 22, 2013
Austin, TX
I'm debating on cleaners and reading through many of these threads. Wow - information overload! I haven't read much about Hayward SharkVac or Tiger Shark. Does anyone have any feedback on either of those cleaners? I was leaning heavily toward Dolphin, but am concerned about the motors going out and expensive cost of replacement. The Aquabots seem to be fairly user serviceable, so that's attractive to me as well. Thanks in advance!

Five years on a TigerShark here. Only replaced the filters and did lose a tread due to getting hung on a return occasional hangs on the drain. If I had to do it again, I would still purchase the same thing. Does a good job and easy to clean/operate. Just my $ .02. Good Luck!!
Sami

I have been using a dolphin MP3 for my first year owning a pool and love it. I am surprised how well the pleated filters get the dirty that settles in the deep end crease of my liner. I have it set to run every day for about 2 hours and it gets it done. Clean the filters once a week and ready to go.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.