TF-100 first test!

Jul 28, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Well the numbers are in..... I know I know "Go to pool school and use the pool calculator" Well I did and I just dont know if I tackle all problems at the same time or 1 at a time? Any advice would be great! BTW this is a brand new AGP that I put all of the starter conditioner I had in it 2 nights ago. Anyways, here are the results...
FC 0
TC 0
CC 0 ( I know, obviously right?)
TA 90
CH 140
CYA 0
PH 7.8 - 8?
I have my pencils and notebook ready! Time for class

well water looks great.... maybe a green tint to it? IDK hard to tell with the green/blue liner. And for the chlorine, I am not going with my chlorine cartridges, instead I want to follow the BBB method. In that case "chlorine" is really "bleach" right?

jfoeller,

Let's go a little slower here. A new fill often does not require slamming, but we need some more info.

I don't know what "starter conditioner" is so tell us what and how much you have put in your pool so far. Have you added any chlorine yet? Is the fill water from a well?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.