So I'm being told I have something called white mold in my pool. It looks like very fine white/light gray sand gathering in different spots on the bottom of the pool. It's so fine that it essentially dissipates when you touch it. It ranges from the shallow end to the deep end. We had it earlier in the season and didn't recongize it so we didn't do anything. For a period of time it went away. One, does anyone have a way I can determine if it really is white mold? The "diagnosis" came from the pool store so that's essentially worth nothing. Secondly, if it is in fact white mold, what do we need to do to get rid of it? Thank you very much.