First Post....New AGP

offshorecca

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Santa Fe, Texas
First off, hello everyone and thank you to TFP in advance. I have read pool school and ready to get started getting my pool clear and clean so bare with me while I learn. Here is a couple of pictures of my pool and deck I started last Saturday 7/27/13.......Full of water and GREEN already, "HeHe" No worries now since I have found TFP. I will be ordering the test kit today hope it gets here quick to get on the road to a clear pool. Ok, here is what I have so far for readings from Leslies Pool that is trying to sale me everything under the sun.

I added 1/2 Gallon of Muriatic Acid this morning to try and bring down TA

FC 3
TAC 3 (3) I guess
CH 50
CYA 50
TA 150
PH 7.0
PHOS.....200 Ha, glad I found out here doesn't matter if I read right.

Intex Ultra Frame 8400 Gallon AGP
Krystal Klear sand filter pump 1600 (1/2 hp I think)

Is pump & filter ok for this pool? (What other choices or ideas would be better)
What steps should I do next until I get the good test kit in?

Attachments

• Pool Deck.jpg
    Pool Deck.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Pump.jpg
    Pump.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Pool Pic..jpg
    Pool Pic..jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 62
Filled with well water. I added metal free from Leslies the day it was full on 7/27/13 then started adding muriatic acid on the night of 7/28/13 since TA started at 320. All results so far have been from Leslies.....I know I know isn't the best place but ordering a good kit today. Should I buy an cheapo Wal-Mart test kit until new one comes in?

Oh, just became a lifetime member too!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.