Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Testing agent tablets

1. Back To Top    #1

Testing agent tablets

Hi all you experts.

Are all dpd 1 and 3 tablets the same or do you have to purchase these from the tester manufacturer, and the same question for all reagent tablets
    Thanks in advance.
    The reason for this I am looking to buy a palintest but I can buy the dod tablets cheeper than from palintest agent.
    Living in Cyprus
    In ground overflow pool tiled 12m X 4m 19507 Us gals 16243 Imp gals
    1 Kw motor 15 cu m per min Sand filter
    I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel but it was just some PERSON with a torch walking toward me.
    I started out in life with nothing and I still have most of it left.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Testing agent tablets

Electronic testing equipment can be problematic. There are many reasons for this, search the forums for why.

Your best investment would be to purchase one of the recommended test kits, for a huge amount less money than what the palintest system costs.
    15'x48" 4500 gallon Intex pool, buried 1.5 ft. Pac-Fab Dynamo 3/4 hp pump. Hayward S180T sand filter, bought used. Taylor K-2006 test kit. Rocket mass heater based wood fired pool heater.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Testing agent tablets

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_R
    Your best investment would be to purchase one of the recommended test kits, for a huge amount less money than what the palintest system costs.
    I think bof lives in Cyprus and can't get one of the recommended tests.
    400,000 Litre in ground infinity pool, with 40,000 litre holding tank (116 235.703 04 gallon). Vinyl liner.
    Two Astralpool Cantabric sand filters, 900mm diameter, each with 550kg of sand.
    Two ESI MP6 1.5kw 3 phase pumps.