Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair Deck Jets

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair Deck Jets

Has anyone installed there own Deck Jets? Can I run one 1.5'' line to the middle of the back of the pool and then put a tee on the 1.5'' line and reduce to (2) 3/4 inch lines as required by Deck Jets and install 2 of the deck jets on the same 1.5'' line...
    24,000 gallon vinyl, 2 main drains, 2 skimmers, 4 returns, 2 inch pipe suction, 1.5 inch return. Pentair VS pump, Pentair IC-40 SWG, Pentair SD-80 filter. TF-100.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pentair Deck Jets

You sure can.

I'd put a valve on each jet so you can adjust the height individually if you need to.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Pentair Deck Jets

Thanks Bama
    24,000 gallon vinyl, 2 main drains, 2 skimmers, 4 returns, 2 inch pipe suction, 1.5 inch return. Pentair VS pump, Pentair IC-40 SWG, Pentair SD-80 filter. TF-100.

4. Back To Top    #4

Pentair Deck Jets

That's how I did mine except I used 2" just because that's what I had on hand. Ran it all the way around the pool in a loop and just teed up to 3/4" where I wanted a jet. I actually ran 4 on one line.
    18x36 Grecian Vinyl; 8' Roman steps w/t 2 spa jets; cozy cove w/t 6 spa jets; 2 MD, 1 Skimmer, 3 returns; Hayward Ecostar, 30" Ranger sand filter; Hayward color logic 4.0 LED light; Hayward aqua logic; 2" PVC pipe 4 Jandy Valves