Liner installation question - inground pool

Mar 17, 2013
In addition to my leaking returns and other problems (see other post)... I did have another questions regarding our liner.

I'm far from an expert.. but it looks to me like the liner sits a little lower than it is supposed to. I don't think that the light blue line along the top should be showing and that should be tucked in the track. Again, I have no clue or not.. but it just kind of looks goofy with that light blue line running across the top of the liner.

Does that look right?
Thanks!

Attachments

• liner.JPG
    liner.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 67
From what I can see in the photo, it looks OK. The top edge of the liner has a bead all the way around that sets into the track in the coping. The bead is substantially thicker than the rest of the liner. Typically it is part of a strip, which you can see as the lighter blue along the top. If it weren't in all the way you would see just how thick it is. It would be fairly obvious. Usually once it comes out, it doesn't stay at the coping. It will pull down towards the water line, and can be difficult to pull back up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.