Thank You guys. No I did not put anything down I just layed the liner on the packed sand with a 8 inch sand cove I followed the dirction that came with my pool. I found TFP after my pool had been up awhile wish I would have found this place before I put up pool. I would have put a pad of some kind down if i could redo it I also have alot of foot and heel prints in the sand from when i was installing the liner I didn't know you shouldnt be walking around in there any way seems fine will add a pad of some kind when i replace the liner in 10 years I hope only thing prints do it make it harder to vaccum.

duckhunter27 said:
Thank You guys. No I did not put anything down I just layed the liner on the packed sand with a 8 inch sand cove I followed the dirction that came with my pool. I found TFP after my pool had been up awhile wish I would have found this place before I put up pool. I would have put a pad of some kind down if i could redo it I also have alot of foot and heel prints in the sand from when i was installing the liner I didn't know you shouldnt be walking around in there any way seems fine will add a pad of some kind when i replace the liner in 10 years I hope only thing prints do it make it harder to vaccum.
Mine is on the liner that came with the pool but that is on sand. I don't even have pavers under the legs and some of them have sunk an inch or so into the sand. I have the same problem you do with footprints. Yeah, I try to avoid walking in the pool too!

I plan to take my pool down at the end of the season. I've learned a lot from this forum and next year I'll set it up right.

My Dad, who is over 6' and 300lbs walked his hiney right into the middle of my pool on the day of install and I could not find the heart to say anything to him. I had to shut my eyes and say, MEMORIES!!!! Someday he will not be here and he'll of left his foot prints in the floor of my pool. Oh well... there are worse things in life. :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.