THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Jun 20, 2010
NE Ohio
I came here because I was having the classic "Pool Story" experience. I call it "Pool Story" because it is never ending - and I believe they are making it up as they go along. :) After our last long weekend away I treated it per instructions with my weekly $50 in chemicals and came home to stains. Enough!

I came to BBB and within 48 hours the pool was clean and clear. I'm still learning my testing methods but the proof was when we pulled in last night and I approached the pool with some trepidation. My family has learned to scatter and be scarce for fear I'm going to blow when I come back to murky water and stains. Instead I beheld crystal clear sparkling water. I don't think this water has looked this good in two years (knock wood!)

I was able to return our pool to swim worthy and sparkling for a grand total of less than $20 (so far). I still have bleach and Borax left! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!

If you've been afraid to try the BBB method I have this to say: if you came here because the Pool Story wasn't able to help with trouble with your pool there comes a point when you (I) say "what do I have to lose?" You are already losing swim time and money when the PS can't help you. This site is fantastic for learning to help yourself. :)

Kymberly said:
I came here because I was having the classic "Pool Story" experience. I call it "Pool Story" because it is never ending - and I believe they are making it up as they go along. :) After our last long weekend away I treated it per instructions with my weekly $50 in chemicals and came home to stains. Enough!

I came to BBB and within 48 hours the pool was clean and clear. I'm still learning my testing methods but the proof was when we pulled in last night and I approached the pool with some trepidation. My family has learned to scatter and be scarce for fear I'm going to blow when I come back to murky water and stains. Instead I beheld crystal clear sparkling water. I don't think this water has looked this good in two years (knock wood!)

I was able to return our pool to swim worthy and sparkling for a grand total of less than $20 (so far). I still have bleach and Borax left! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!

If you've been afraid to try the BBB method I have this to say: if you came here because the Pool Story wasn't able to help with trouble with your pool there comes a point when you (I) say "what do I have to lose?" You are already losing swim time and money when the PS can't help you. This site is fantastic for learning to help yourself. :)

Isn't it awesome!!!! :party: Saves a lot of money :whoot: It's all I use

I Agree completely. Great site, and it really empowers the pool owner. My pool looks great, best it has in a long time. Have not gone away yet so that will be the acid test so to speak. I find myself just staring at the crystal clear water in the pool. No surprises like clear one day cloudy the next. I spent a small fortune on powder shock and it was still not clear the first month of the season. Highly recommend the testing kit through the forum. TFP100 thanks again for this great site. Happy pool owner... Finally!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.