Intex Ultra Frame Rectangular Above Ground Pool, 24' x 12'

Jul 28, 2013
I'm thinking of buying this pool, but I'd like to clear up one thing before I take the plunge. I've read in couple of forums and reviews, that this pool package includes Intex's Saltwater System, but none of the ads I've seen confirm this, and to complicate the issue even more, the vendors of the pool that I've talked to, don't know whether it's included or not. If you own this pool, could you please tell me whether yours came with the saltwater system?

Re: Intex Ultra Frame Rectangular Above Ground Pool, 24' x 1

It states in the description on amazon that it comes with the salt water system.

Includes filter pump; saltwater system; ladder; ground cloth; cover; deluxe maintenance kit; volleyball set; DVD

Intex makes different packages for each size pool. Some include the Salt Water Generator, some include a sand filter, some include both, and some come with a smaller cartridge filter. No way to guess what this particular one will include. You might try to get the model number of the package your interested in and try a search for that model number. But this may or may not give you accurate information.

John

poolnew-b said:
It states in the description on amazon that it comes with the salt water system.

Includes filter pump; saltwater system; ladder; ground cloth; cover; deluxe maintenance kit; volleyball set; DVD

Please send me a link to that amazon pool ad(or the associated package number). I have been unable to find a amazon ad that specifically states that it includes the Saltwater System.

I noticed two comments in the "reviews" of 54983EG on Amazon, refering to their saltwater system and contacted both reviewers, questioning whether the 54983EG came with the saltwater system. I received an almost immediate response from a reviewer in Cape Canaveral, Fla, stating that the 54983EG package that he bought included the SWS, though he hadn't expected it, and purchased one separately. Guess I'll just risk buying that package, and if it doesn't include the SWS, add it later. Thanks for your help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.