EndForcer brushes?

jtech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 9, 2009
The brush my PB left me with is a cheap, straight line brush that doe snot do well on the coves or corners. I have been looking for a new one. I did not see any threads on here about the EndForcer brushes. Does anyone have one and know how they compare to others?

I can provide some info on my original question. The brush my PB gave me was ****. After a month, bristles started falling out. I was skimming more bristles out of the pool than bugs! There was no way NOT to scratch the plaster with the edges made of metal. But I'm sure it saved the PB a few dollars to give me that junk.

I bought an EndForcer brush, since they seemed to be well built... and I liked the upturned edges and all plastic construction. I got it today, and did my first brushing with it. It was very easy to get the steps and into the corners. It is flexible enough to mold to shallow corners, but stiff enough to get good surface contact. So far so good! I like what I see. Time will tell how it will hold up. I'll let you know in a few months if I see any bristles in the pool and if it is still performing well. I chose the standard white model.

Still going strong! I love it! I actually just bought an Oreq Animal pole to go with it. It has a dual pin connection to their brushes and attachments. Only problem with the pole is I could not find it local. I ordered it from sunplay and after three weeks of not shipping it they claimed it was backordered. Oreq claimed they had plenty. Sunplay then changed their story and said they had no carrier to ship it. So I bought from another vendor who charged 28 shipping and it came right away. Drop shipped from oreq! So the reality is that sunplay could have absolutely filled my order. They just did not want to honor it at their 5 shipping rate. And I got lies and run around for a month. And never any apology.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.