Intex SF15110 motor problrm

More than likely the bearing are shot. It cost me 5$ on ebay for a new set and a small bit of time changing the bearings. Its not hard but its not for people that have no mechanical skill. I have been working on getting up a tutorial on changing the bearings in the Intex pumps. I have the pics but not the time. Hopefully soon I can get it written up. My kids are hogs and eat up all my time lol but I love the little buggers.

edit: Was it running louder than usual before it died? When my bearings went it got louder and louder for a few days then just cut out completely and wouldn't do nothing. After replacing the bearings it runs quieter and seems to have way better flow rate.

I did not notice it running louder. This is the first season for the motor. It had shut itself off a couple of times. It is in the sun and I thought it may be getting too hot. Could this cause it to go out?

Also, does anyone know where I can buy one online?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.