Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: first abg pool going up tomorrow

1. Back To Top    #1

first abg pool going up tomorrow

Well the hours are counting down, yard has been leveled out with a bobcat and the pool area dished out an extra 12 inches, 600 lbs of salt purchased, stabilizer, swcg ready to go, some ph up and ph down stuff. Baking soda, and beer. Oh wait that last ones for me and my friends.

Wish me luck, shall see how this first time pool endeavor goes. Sure glad its 54 degrees tonight and gonna be 58 tomorrow night, said no new pool owner ever!! Lol. I am definitely going to have to shut the hoses off at night while filling, last year we had record highs and this year record low. Gonna be low 80's and sunny during the day though.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Antelope, CA

Re: first abg pool going up tomorrow

Did you buy bleach? You will need to use bleach until you get the pool up and running 100%. This includes any initial SLAM or balance
    -- Guy --
    10K gallons in 21' Round 52 inch wall Aqualeader AG, Hayward Power Flow LX 1.5 HP pump motor, Hayward Perflex EC50AC DE filter w/Cellulose, Wide mouth skimmer, 2013 new Diver Dan (craigslist) to replace the faded old Hayward AquaBug. TF-100

3. Back To Top    #3
    Elverson Pa.

Re: first abg pool going up tomorrow

Do you have yourself armed with one of our recommended test kits ? It's a must have.

Take a look at this if you haven't already. pool-school/water_balance_saltwater_generator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.