Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Got Started on the New to me 18 ft Intex have a few Pictures

1. Back To Top    #1

Got Started on the New to me 18 ft Intex have a few Pictures

Water seems to be coming up fairly level....course a big storm blew about a 1000 leaves into the pool last night

[/url][/img]

Got started with the plumming.

[/URL]

Notice the ever present Home Depot sack

[/URL]

Thats about as far as I got today.....I'm 61 and I gave out!!

[/URL]

I was going to put a new Intex but it's so late in the season I found this one for 250.00 with the pump and filter and decided to try and get the rest of the year out of it.
    8 year old Intex 16 x 48 metal frame - Intex 1600 Pump with 14" sand filter - Intex Old Style SWG (ladder broke and poked huge hole in the side)

New 18 x 48 Ultra frame Intex - Intex 2650 pump with sand filter - Intex Old Style SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Got Started on the New to me 18 ft Intex have a few Pict

Nice job! That's going to be real nice, great find!
    24,000 20x42 double roman end in ground pool being built. Start date june13, 2012.
    Finished July 4th, 2012, sports pool, vinyl,SWG, DE filter, fountains. Heat pump,
    First Pool Ever!

3. Back To Top    #3

That looks great. Very good job !!

Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks!! it will take me the rest of the season to get the yard cleaned back up and all the junk and tools put back in the barn
    8 year old Intex 16 x 48 metal frame - Intex 1600 Pump with 14" sand filter - Intex Old Style SWG (ladder broke and poked huge hole in the side)

New 18 x 48 Ultra frame Intex - Intex 2650 pump with sand filter - Intex Old Style SWG

5. Back To Top    #5

That's fine. The outcome will be worth it.

Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

6. Back To Top    #6

Nice setup! Is this for you, or for the grand kiddos?
    Thanks for reading... - Tony
    Da' Pool: Intex 15'x42" 3284gal AGP EasySet (Inflatable Ring) - (Summer 2014: 27' round EW /w 6.5' deep end @ 22,500gal)
    Pump & Cart Mod: 1000gph Cart. 5ft² - 2 nylons, 24/7 OP. Traps bugs/bits, lasts longer/cleans easier = Happier Pool Owner!!
    The Bible for a "Trouble Free Pool" life = PoolSchool, the BBB method a TF100 test kit(Recommend Kits Compared). - Cleaning a Sand Filter
    Water looks like GLASS, if yours doesn't...SLAM IT! Feels nice and never been happier!!! :D

7. Back To Top    #7

Grand Kids.....I had the other pool for 8 years and never once got in it

8. Back To Top    #8

Aaah, for the grandkiddos, of course.

How come you never got in?
    My mom, due to her auto accident injury, can't hardly get into our little pool, bad ladder design at the top in how it clears the inflatable ring for her limited leg mobility and extension.
    I have a new ladder for her this year, should be easy peasy for her. I'll know soon enough.
    Thanks for reading... - Tony
    Da' Pool: Intex 15'x42" 3284gal AGP EasySet (Inflatable Ring) - (Summer 2014: 27' round EW /w 6.5' deep end @ 22,500gal)
    Pump & Cart Mod: 1000gph Cart. 5ft² - 2 nylons, 24/7 OP. Traps bugs/bits, lasts longer/cleans easier = Happier Pool Owner!!
    The Bible for a "Trouble Free Pool" life = PoolSchool, the BBB method a TF100 test kit(Recommend Kits Compared). - Cleaning a Sand Filter
    Water looks like GLASS, if yours doesn't...SLAM IT! Feels nice and never been happier!!! :D