Skimmers on Anthony Pools built back in the early 90's

G

Our pool was built in the fall of 1993 by Anthony Pools. It has the deep skimmer's on it that have a bag instead of a basket. The bag is 8 in. wide and 24 in. deep. Does anyone happen to know who the actual manufacturer was that Anthony was using to build the skimmers? All the information that we have just states Anthony manufactured. I contacted Anthony/Sylvan Pools, which is who they are now, and I guess no one can look back into company records to see who Anthony was using back in 1993. The first time that we had to replace the bags we bought extras from Anthony pools, well we are out of the extras and need new ones however, we can not locate any. I have a feeling that they are no longer made. I did research and find that the filter was an Apollo and someone suggested that the skimmers were Pentair, was just wondering if anyone knew for sure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.