Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
FC 4.5
CC 0
TA 70
PH 7.5
Borates 50

and I've taken to testing weekly. I tweak the pump run time just a weeee little bit every week and add just in the neighborhood of 20 oz MA every week. Right now I have it dosing 3x a day 30 min at 0930, 15 min at 230 pm, 15 min at 730 pm with 6%

I know ... bad BBBer for not testing daily...

but really .... :party:

You guys are awesome. I'm doing my best to give back where I can ... But keeping up with you would take super human abilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Just don't let it slip to long, personally I find I only have to make manual adjustments to my chlorine level or adjust my chlorine injection pump when there is a big change in bather load or water temperature, but I still test every 3 or 4 days usually, just to sty on top of things. Of course in my case bather load seems to vary considerably, with a lot more activity on the weekends, but not every weekend.

Im expecting mine to climb gradually through the summer as the water temp rises. If we have a big bather load over the weekend I test and dose. If the water looks 'off' I test and dose. Other from that ... smooth sailing.

I gotta tell ya, my SWCG keeps me lazy. I test weekly(give or take a few days) most I have to do is add some MA to lower PH. Got to love BBB! neighbors are still fighting algae but won't listen or just don't believe heir own eyes.

Speedo said:
4knights said:
I gotta tell ya, my SWCG keeps me lazy.
As I've heard in the office before, "SWG is like magic."

Coming from someone who is pool stored it must seem that way, going a (any) stretch without problems.

Luckily, I found this site before I got pool stored. I still feel the SWCG is like "magic" since I rarely need to do much. I do worry after a huge down pour (last 3 days) and make sure to increase testing regime due to so much extra water. Otherwise it's almost like email- Fire and forget :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.