We have a Barracuda G2 vacuum connected to a dedicated vacuum line in pool. Worked great for the first two months last summer then was inconsistent. When opened pool this summer, installed new diaphragm, did major backwash to sand filter, checked for cracks and leaks, checked water pull with pressure gauge that comes with vacuum and still stalls. So, it will work just fine, the it gets "stuck" until we move it, then will work fine again for a bit. The only thing left that I can think of is that I notice more air in the pump basket when I switch over to pull water from vacuum. I don't know where the air is coming from. It is not the hose attached to the vacuum. Where could this air come be coming from and how might I fix it. Would be so happy to have a functioning vacuum again!