Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New pool

1. Back To Top    #1

New pool

I'm looking at the Dynasty by Cornelius 24 foot round . My old one was a 21 footer that got burnt up in a fire. It was my first pool and I bouhgt it used and loved it but wanted to get a little bigger. Are they worth the extra money?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New pool

Hello welcome to TFP.

Is the 24 ft with the money. Sure, I have one and happy with it.

If you haven't, spend some time reading in pool school. If you get another pool make sure you invest in a good test kit like the ones we recommend.

Any questions just ask.

Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to tfp, Bigoar

I can't recall hearing anyone on here wishing they had gone smaller.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the replies. We wanted to go bigger but our yard isn't large enough for a 27' .Are the cornelius pools of good quality,or would you suggest another brand?

5. Back To Top    #5

I've heard good things about them.

Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

6. Back To Top    #6

Go for it! I'm on day 3 of my 24' that was just installed. Aside from what is quickly becoming an obsession with testing my water, I love it!! It was bigger than I thought it was going to be, but it was definitely a good surprise.
    24' Round AGP, 13,500 Gallons. 19" Ecco Sand Filter, 1.5 HP ecco pump.