Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: love my stennar pump system

1. Back To Top    #1

love my stennar pump system

Well, I gotta say...It's been 10 days now since I've turned on my newly setup Stennar pump system, and gotten away of my SWCG. All I can say is I LOVE this new system. No more bags of salt, no descaling of parts. It's great, and I wish I would have done it sooner!

PHOTOS of my setup will follow.

Dan
    33' x 52" Swim and Play Inc. PARAGON AGP. Hayward H200 Heater. Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp pump. Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF Sand Filter. Stenner 45M5 chlorine pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: love my stennar pump system

Welcome to the other side. I love mine too! Even the looks and comments when I wheel out 15 jugs of bleach from the store!
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

here's some photos of my setup.

Photo 3 is of the one way valve that fitted really easily into a PVC "T" with threaded reducer bushing.

Photo 2 is of the full setup..I am using a 5 gallon container right now, but have a 15 gallon container on the way, I picked up for $8.00

Photo 1 shows the "flow meter" I got as well, I like being able to just "look" at that little indicator and KNOW that the chlorine is flowing. Works great.
    33' x 52" Swim and Play Inc. PARAGON AGP. Hayward H200 Heater. Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp pump. Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF Sand Filter. Stenner 45M5 chlorine pump

4. Back To Top    #4

I agree. Mine has performed flawlessly this year keeping my FC at a stable level. I'm kinda digging the flow meter thing. Is that a Stenner flow indicator? Was the mounting housing for it included with it?
    18' x 33' AGP
    16,715 gal.
    200 lb. Sand Filter w/Hayward PowerFlo MATRIX 1.5 H.P. 2 Spd. pump
    Stenner Injection Pump System

5. Back To Top    #5

Does this system require the pump to be running to work? Is it sync'd with the pump? It looks like there are 3 major parts involved, tank, pump, flow meter, is that correct? Could you give an idea of the cost to set up this system? I've been looking for an alternative to hauling bleach bottles. Thanks!
    25000 gal IG gunite plaster. Built in spa, built 1984.
    48 SF Hayward DE-4800 filter
    1 hp Hayward super pump
    3/4 hp Polaris PB-4 booster pump, Polaris 380
    Taylor K-2006 test kit