Welcome to the New and Improved TFP!!!

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Well, as you can see, the upgrade is nearly complete. I say nearly becuase there are still a few things that need to be done, and probably some glitches that will need to be addressed. We should have it wrapped up tomorrow, but we are far enough along to open the doors!

I would like to ask that before you make a post reporting a missing feature, that you please look around. A lot of the site is the same, but certainly some of the buttons have moved or look differently. It will take some time to get used to the new look.

When you have time, please check out our new articles page "Pool Shchool" - link up top. I'm still adding articles but am thrilled with how this totally new feature is turning out. I think it's going to be a tremendous resource.

If you do find an error or a missing key feature, please reply in this thread.

Thanks again for everyones patience.

ENJOY!!!

I recommend including that very clear explanation of what BBB is and how to use it in the Pool School. BBB should at least be explained in the abbreviations.

Also I know your still in the transition, but you need to establish a link to your Store.

Oh I just noticed when I attempted to set my birthday (tomorrow btw), only 12 days are available, I just need the 13th. Day 14 through 31 might be used by other members, not sure though. {EDIT} month/day/year is in DAY/MONTH/YEAR format, duh.

I'm not trying to be a pain, just provide feedback.

The home page has a date/clock, looks great, but for this Yankee, it looks like I have to go Christmas shopping soon.

Can't seem to get my signature to post up.

krcossin said:
I recommend including that very clear explanation of what BBB is and how to use it in the Pool School. BBB should at least be explained in the abbreviations.

Also I know your still in the transition, but you need to establish a link to your Store.

Oh I just noticed when I attempted to set my birthday (tomorrow btw), only 12 days are available, I just need the 13th. Day 14 through 31 might be used by other members, not sure though.

I'm not trying to be a pain, just provide feedback.

You're looking at month, not day on your b-day. Clock is also day then month 12-6 is 6-12 so it's right but not how we are used to seeing it. I'll see about getting both of those date issues corrected.

I'm still adding articles, BBB is one of them that is in progress. Give me a couple of days and you'll see more added.

Link to store will also be tomorrow as will clickable links in the newsletter.
Thanks.

Oh...it just makes you feel so fresh and clean doesn't it???? It looks great Sean! Thanks for all you do!

(p.s. are the smileys on their way back??)

Karen

Nevermind...I have them now. Probably my needing to update the profile that was the problem!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Site looks great!

Just one suggestion. It might help to put a border line in to separate the stickies from the posts. That little + sign is hard to see and it makes it a bit difficult to distinguish between the stickies and the new posts.

I like the quick reply too? Is that gone forever?

Where is the CYA/Chlorine chart? I noticed my "Stickys" short cut in my sig doesn't work anymore, so I was correcting it. Found the Pool Calculator but not the CYA/Chlorine chart....

Help!!!

(Also, The emoticons were there on my first post on the new TFP but now it's gone.....)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.