Thinking about adding a SWG

Exit0

Jul 3, 2013
I am a new pool owner this year. I have been using the BBB method and have been fairly successful. The pool is well under control and the maintenance has been fairly easy. Even though it is under control, I have been thinking about adding a salt water system. I am thinking it should help keep my chlorine level more constant and eliminate having to handle the liquid chlorine on a daily basis. Before I buy is there anything specific that I need to know that the manufacturers don't tell you? Are some brands better than others? I am thinking about the hayward aqua trol system just because all my other equipment is hayward. Plus all my local pool stores carry hayward products. I like to be able to get parts locally if necessary. Anything I need to be aware of???

First things first. Is your pool covered under warranty to use a SWG? Not many folks really have issue with one after installing, but worth noting. Especially on a new pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.