pH: Between 7.5 and 7.8
CYA: 50 or 60
The water is clear, but I am constantly having to brush up/vacuum "dirt", which I now suspect is dead algae, from the pool floor. I get everything "clean" and it's back the next day. It collects mostly in the seams of the pool liner and the center of the pool. Do I need to shock the pool? I did the overnight loss test a few weeks ago (this has been going on for awhile) and it was a 1, which is why I didn't move forward with shocking, but now I think I might need to... I've had a little trouble keeping the chlorine up, but I wasn't sure if that was because my CYA level drifted to the low end and/or the pool is in full sun (and 90+ degree weather). Advice appreciated! Thanks!