dead frog

Jul 6, 2013
A dead frog got underneath my skimmer basket and went down the pipe. It was about 2 inches long and 1 wide. Will this cause any problems? Where will he go?

I have a 26K SWG cartridge pool/spa.

Thanks.

No worries, I have a simple one and am glad. I see some of the pictures of people with hot tubs and spill overs and the piping just boggles my mind! This from a guy who reads electrical schematics for fun :-D

You should turn the pump off and check the leaf basket if you haven't already. He will sit there and disintegrate and the gunk will end up in your filter. Better to dump him out now.

If I had a brain the size of a planet I should know what the "Ultimate question to life, the universe, and everything" is. Ok, I hope at least somebody gets that joke (it's from a book).

And for the record, I can't even grasp the game of Euchre. It's really weird what comes easily and what you just can't wrap your head around...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.