The Liquidator - White Buildup in Tubes

Apr 21, 2013
I installed the liquidator about 3 months ago. It has worked well so far. In such a short period, it appears that there is already a white buildup in the tubes. I anticipate that this will clog them eventually. What is going on here? Is there a way to clean them up?

Attachments

• IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1503.JPG
    IMG_1503.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1504.JPG
    IMG_1504.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 129
Dont know if it makes any difference but I've ran 12% or 10% chlorine only for 4 years including this season and had no white build-up. Used tygon black tubing but they look clear far as I can see. Put on a section of clear on this year to watch a pinch valve in case it clogged but so far nothing. Pinch valve working great and one less thing to leak..

I had the same problem. Maybe even worse. I also had to disconnect my flow meter because it would scale up with white stuff almost immediatley. I added borates and the problem is gone. I would highly recommend it. Everything runs clear now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.