waterfall

I just bought a 3-way valve at my pool store, it was $13.95 for a HydroTools 1.5 inch.

mP2szHMf3ECyXBSUE_kNq9Q.jpg

one more question guys my plumbing now is 2 inch pvc coming from nat gas heater going back into pool. the connection to the waterfall is 1 inch. what im not sure about would it be better to reduce close to where i tye into current plumbing down to 1 inch then run to waterfall or should i run 2 inch as far as possible then reduce down to fit waterfall. from pool return now to where waterfall will be placed is around 15 or so feet thx

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Very nice job! I have a railing edge across the pool from my waterfall that i was able to discretely ziptie some powerful solar spotlights on to that shine on the waterfall at night and light it all up (without shining in the eyes of those on the observation deck side) It was difficult to light from the same side as falls on mine and i didn't want to mess with electrical close to the pool. I bought them in a box 2-set from walmart that say they are rated as "brightest".

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.