Lurker attempting first SLAM

Just wanted to update everyone on my pool. My CC is officially at 0.5 and as of right now I'm just waiting on my FC to come down. My Ph is at 7.8, but I'm in the process of adding acid to get that down. My son had one of his buddies over the other day and his friend, who is 9 years old, said "this is the cleanest pool I've ever seen!" I laughed. I owe it all to you guys. Thanks a million.

That's SUUUPER AWESOME! :goodjob:
Really, thats even better coming from a kid, because they tell it like it is. :)

Make sure you aren't testing pH until your FC is @ or below 10ppm. Above that and the reading will be incorrect, causing you to unnecessarily add Borax/MA.

Other than that one tip, bravo! Keep on the testing and dosing of bleach, as well as vacuuming and brushing and you'll have an utterly amazing pool that looks empty with no water in it for life! So when people ask you why it's so clean, you can slyly tell them you filled it in with glass. ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.