Fixing a leaky skimmer.

Jan 29, 2013
What is the best product to seal up the leak between the plastic skimmer and the tile?I have used 2 part epoxy as a bandaid but it never holds up.it is a salt pool.I plan on lowering the water and removing the stone on top and the tile inside for better access.I've been waiting for a product called wa epoxy grout from ardex but its been out of production since last year.What else can I use?

Skimmers are not leaking. I left the pool pump off and let it leak below the skimmers. I am losing about 3/8 every 8 hours.everything was fine until I overfilled the pool and it spilled over the deck.Could I have a failing hydrostatic?8 year old pebble tech salt pool.I will fill and run for 8 hours to see if the water loss is the same while running.Then I will plug 1 set of skimmers and main drains at a time. I had a skimmer to pool leak about 6 months ago and a leak co.tested all the plumbing at that point it was good. Any suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.