Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thank You All !

1. Back To Top    #1
    Phenix City, AL.

Thank You All !

Just wanted to stop by and thank all of you here that helped me so much at T.F.P. Things have been going very smooth every since I listened toy your suggestions, bought a really good test kit and did what you suggested ! Thanks again ! With best regards !
    Vinyl liner in ground. Total calculated 26,661 Gal. with a sand filter running 24/7 (Hayward pro series model S220T) and a 1 HP. pump motor. I am using a Taylor K 2006 test kit. And..I don't get "Pool Stored" either !

2. Back To Top    #2

San Rafael, CA USA

Re: Thank You All !

You are very welcome.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

3. Back To Top    #3

Howell, NJ

Re: Thank You All !

Looks like it's time to break out this smily again. Come on, you know we love pictures.
    7 year old ~13,500 gal 24' AGP with 1.5 hp Proline pump, 150 sqft Pleatco cartridge, filled with well water with pH of about 4.5.
    Wanda the Whale pool vacuum, home made heater, Taylor K-2006
    Cloudy Pool? 1) Order test kit. 2) Follow SLAM
    New to TFPC? Read Pool School a few times, then post questions. PoolMath will help with chemical additions.