Pump and filter placement

May 20, 2013
United States
Ok, have a question that I should probably already have an answer for ate this point. My pool is getting installed in two days and I don't know where to put the pump and filter. If I put it on one side it will be about a 20' trench for electric (including under a sidewalk) right to the wall with the breaker on the opposite side inside. The other option is the opposite side and is about the same distance but avoids the sidewalk and adds gong over existing electrical and coax, then over another 20 ft under house to breaker. The third option is the same side as number two but I hard plumb from pool to house and put the filter and pump against the house and plug right into existing outdoor outlet (now going over electric and coax with PVC for water).

Which option makes the most sense both cost wise and usefulness wise? As a note, options 2 and 3 put the pump at the low end of a yard slope and option one at the top end of a yard slope (roughly 8" slope that will be leveled for pool)

Thanks in advance for the help and hopefully what I am asking makes sense.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.