We are supposed to get thunderstorms tonight. The pool is set up and filter is going. Should I test water now or after the storm? My plan is to routinely check the water in the evenings. I have not put anything in the water yet wasn't sure what to do with this pending storm, if it even comes... The solar cover hasn't arrived yet.