LOVE the BBB method..

Jun 25, 2013
Georgetown, KY
I have used the BBB since June 26th and look at my pool :party: It is all I use... I love this site, so many great people helping out.. Thank you so so much.. Now going to go float in the pool and have some :cheers: Have a great weekend everyone... You all rock :)

Attachments

• mymypool.jpg
    mymypool.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 261
Congrats on your beautiful and sparkling pool! Enjoy it!

Don't be surprised if people look at you like you're crazy when you talk about this site or the lack of pool store advice. I've had more than one look at me in disbelief... the first to be my husband! It's ok.. just smile and think about the $$ and time you are saving! My husband came around to it and has come to try and share it with others without great success. We do get questions from people when they have problems though .. .Lol

Just can't help showing off my pool water :lol: I have been telling everyone about this site.. It is the ONLY place to go to get REAL pool advice because their are people that care and are always willing to help with any pool problem.. I am still using the BBB method and water is still so so inviting, Just gotta say LOVE IT :party: :party:

Attachments

• heloveshispool.jpg
    heloveshispool.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 81
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.