Cinder block pool w/ fiberglass coating?

Got several quotes from different PB and I narrowed it down to In ground 16x32Vinyl pool with sand filter and salt or a Cinder block pool sealed with fiber glass.
The cinderblock pool is a 16x32 inground with poured concrete base with cinderblock walls, sealed with fiberglass coating. It is then finished with 4 ft of concrete decking with maybe 1ft of flagstone rocks for aesthetics. The build comes with a sand filter and is chlorine. I have read about cinderblock pools but never with Fiberglass sealed?! The kicker is they can finish the entire project ready to swim in 7-10 days!

Here are my concerns:
-I know cinderblock pools should be cheaper is 35k paying too much?Vinyl liner pool would cost me 28k.
-I don't know what the repair vs replace on the hybrid pool? Is it concrete or Fiberglass?
-I really like the saltwater system. Will the hybrid pool be ok since it's fiberglass sealed?
-which pool would be the least hassle free?

Any advise would be helpful.Thx!

...and before anyone chimes in, buy a tF100 test kit after you contract for the pool. If you are going to spend $yy,xxx thousand on a pool, spending $68 on the best test kit is a drop in the bucket and will pay for its self before you swim for the first time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.