Thank you for this site

cpowderly

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Jul 13, 2013
Missouri
I've been lurking around here for a few days now and have learned so much about how to easily take care of my pool. Last year we had a 15 foot easy-set and it was a constant battle to keep it clean and somewhat clear. It started off that way this year too until I found this site and the wealth of information. Now I enjoy going out to work on my pool (along with swimming in it) but also know that I could get away with 15 min a day and it would still be fine. Thank you again for everybody answering other peoples questions so I didn't even have to ask anything, just had to do some reading and learning to get to where I'm at. I'm finally ready to show off my pool.

Attachments

• IMG_0165 - Version 2.1.jpg
    IMG_0165 - Version 2.1.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 255
It is about 2 in. out. I'm not real happy about that but it still seems very sturdy at this point so I think I'm going to leave it. My plan is to see if it'll make it through the winter and use it next summer too. Then I would like to dig out with the tractor to get a good level area and go up to a 22 to 26 foot pool. Right now it is in a gravel turn around in the back of my house that I used sand to fill in a level a little bit. Now I realize that is not really the right way to do it but unless it starts to feel remotely unsafe I'm going to go with this plan and leave it be

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.