I have trolled this board a few times, so I figured it was time to sign up.
My wife and I just bought our first house yesterday July 17th and we weren't going to buy one without a pool!
I think my pool size is correct, buttttt, I haven't accurately measured it yet.
(flame suit on) The pool stores by us were closed for the day but we really wanted to get in our first day so I bought the cheap-o kit from *insert mega store name here*. I tested everything but CYA that came in the kit. Chlorine/Borate, pH, hardness, and I forget the last one off the top of my head. Chlorine was way high, saw that our chlorinatorwas turned up to max. So I turned that down.
I know I have some work to do to get my levels better, but I couldnt help but get in. And it tasted like salt. Gross.
I have to redo the pool timers also. But heres to my own pee-free pool!