Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Do they go bad all of a sudden?

OR

Did I just over use it with my pic whoring? :lol:

I used it the other day and it was fine. Then I went to use it again and the computer doesn't recognize it.

GRRRRRRRRRR!

Are you talking about the port or the cord. Because I have had at least 2 cords that stopped working and I had to replace them. Some stuff its hard to replace, I never did find a new cord for my expensive scanner that is now just a dust magnet :cry:

whoozer said:
Are you talking about the port or the cord. Because I have had at least 2 cords that stopped working and I had to replace them. Some stuff its hard to replace, I never did find a new cord for my expensive scanner that is now just a dust magnet :cry:
Try cables to go ( www.cablestogo.com )They have come through for me more than once with a hard to find cable.

I've never had a USB cord fail on me. I have lots of things hooked up too...

I did have a keyboard finally fail, but that was because it got carried by just the cord, fell off desk, pounded on, and tossed around one time too many.

what exactly isn't working. have you tried unplugging and replugging, or just resetting the computer?

I tried unplugging and reinserting and mine doesn't seem to work anymore. I use it for my KODAK Easy Share C613 camera. They want 25 bucks for a one! :shock:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.