Intex pool leaking

Jul 15, 2012
First year with my 18' Intex Ultra Frame. All has been great, but today, came home to a leak, which seems to be on a seam near the bottom. I patched it from the inside where I think the leak is, with hopes that it actually worked. We'll see. Question is, how long is the warranty from Intex? Will they honor this? And how do I prove it to them? I got it at Walmart last year but didn't put it up until this year. I ordered it on July 22nd of last year, so I'm just under a year. Any suggestions on what to say when I call them?

I was in almost the same boat. Bought the Ultra Frame online in March but didn't install it until June. When I had a foot or so of water in it discovered a pinhole near the bottom seam. I'd had some experience patching an old blue Intex, so just decided to take care of it myself. I have read stories on here though of folks receiving a new liner and keeping the bad one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.