Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Finally got it!!!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Monréal, Québec, Canada

Finally got it!!!

I finally got my TF-100 test kit. Never mind I ordered it more than a month ago and Oklahoma tornadoes delayed my shipment, never mind I had to drive to the other side of the US border to pick it up... Never mind I had to drive back to the border once I got home to go get my "forgotten" passport!

Stoked to do my first test tomorrow and see how close (far) the pool store is.

For Canadian people on this forum, if you are looking for a TF-100 test kit and are unable to get yourself one, I may be able to help. PM me if interested.

13.5k gallons, IG, Vinyl, Hayward C3030 Cartridge, Hayward Tristar 3/4hp single speed, Hayward T-15 SWG, Hayward P4 automation, 234 sqft Solex Solar panels. April 2013 construction, Dolphin DX4 robot, TF-100 test kit, Pentair Deck Jets 2.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Elverson Pa.

Re: Finally got it!!!

Congrats. Now go test that water !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

Wow ... quite the adventure, but totally worth it for the TF-100
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Deep East Texas

When your water is in check make run for the boarder again for a Taylor speed stir. They are an added element for the geek in all of us.
    In ground 25,000 gallon - vinyl liner - Sand filter - residential pool
    Also maintain two commercial 190,000 gallon competitive indoor bromine facilities -9x Sand filters