deck designs and blue prints

Jun 27, 2013
Does anyone know where I can find deck designs and blueprints for 15x30 oval pool. I'd like to do a full deck. One end (oval end) around 10'x21' and then 4' around the remaining 3 sides. I want enough area for 4 lounge chairs and a patio set. I seen a lot of good pic's but no plans on how to build.
Thanks

Deckplans.com have plans you could use to do this I think they even have a plan to do what you are talking about. I would recommend the railing fitting they sell as I found adding railings without their fittings were difficult in the round sections

If you took the 15x30 oval plan and built the "U-section" for the 4 foot runs around the pool and then used the 15 round for the end deck, you could adapt the two.

I used the plans for my jump deck. I only build two sections of the 4 foot plans. Once you get started, you can easily adapt them to what ever you need. You build each panel top and then you set the piers level to the ground (not each other) and then make the adjustments to the leg lengths to make the decking unit level. I do not have any frost line issues here and deck plans is a floating deck.

IMG_5154.JPG

IMG_5156.JPG

here ya go.... Lowes has an online deck designer... best of all, it will print you out a materials list with quantity needed and price estimate that you take to the store to get your materials. im sure you could probably take that list to anywhere you want for the supplies, not just lowes.

http://www.lowes.com/cd_Deck+Designer_733683095_

ive been playing with it, and have my plans and materials list saved in .pdf. when im ready to build this fall, ill fax the materials list to my building supply store and they will call me when they have everything ready for pickup... :whoot:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.