Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Caretaker 99

1. Back To Top    #1

Caretaker 99

Topics merged. Please don't double post. Bama

I also have a Caretaker Ultraflex 2 system. After running for 3-4 minutes it pops the reset breaker that is on the transformer. I can reset it and the motor appears to spin again for another 2-3 minutes and pops the reset again...any help would be appreciated..thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

caretaker ultraflex 2

Hi, I have a Caretaker Ultraflex 2 8 port system. When the system is turned on it will run for 2-3 minutes then it pops the reset button that is on the transformer in the control box. You push the reset then it will continue to run for another 2-3 minutes and pop again. The motor appears to be turning properly until it pops the breaker. It pops it almost to the second each time you reset it.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Caretaker 99

Welcome to TFP!
    I'll admit I'm not too familiar with the electric valves, but it sounds like perhaps water has gotten somewhere it shouldn't? Hopefully someone else can help...
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden