Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Greetings from Queen Creek, Arizona

1. Back To Top    #1
    San Tan Valley, AZ

Greetings from Queen Creek, Arizona

Hello everyone my name is Mark and my family and I live in Queen Creek Arizona. We are in the pool market and already have gotten a few quotes from different pool builders. I really liked Bryan’s (bacevedo) design. I went to the same pool builder as well (California Pool and Landscape) and use the same design but made a few changes. The build will start this winter (that is when I want to start it). I will make sure to post pictures as the pool progresses.

[center:13a2pobq]Video of the pool[/center:13a2pobq]

Attached Images Attached Images
    17k IG pool (34' X 19'), Pebble Plus Interior - Artic, Hayward ECO Star Variable Speed Pump, Hayward ProLogic P-4, Hayward 480 Cartridge Filter,
    (2) Jandy Deck Jet's and (1) bubbler, Wave Force Cleaning System, Trident UV sanitation System, TF-100 test kit with SpeedStir
    My Pool Build

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Greetings from Queen Creek, Arizona

Welcome to TFP!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    Elverson Pa.

Welcome to TFP !!

Looks great !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Tucson, AZ

Welcome neighbor! Lots of AZ members here
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!