Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Factory - Quest Oval 15x30x54

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Factory - Quest Oval 15x30x54

I am in the process of installing my Quest pool and I am considering using a Salt Water System.
    Does anybody in the forum with the same pool use a SWP?
    Pool Factory model Quest (oval: 15x30x54), OptiFlo Plastic Pump, Starbright Filter System.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Antelope, CA

Re: Pool Factory - Quest Oval 15x30x54

I show Quest pools are made by Wilbar. You can use any large SWG generator with that pool and it's use is common here.

Post up your filter and pump selection/options and your location and someone will help you determine which is the best brand and capacity for your needs. Will you have 240v electricity at the pool?
    -- Guy --
    10K gallons in 21' Round 52 inch wall Aqualeader AG, Hayward Power Flow LX 1.5 HP pump motor, Hayward Perflex EC50AC DE filter w/Cellulose, Wide mouth skimmer, 2013 new Diver Dan (craigslist) to replace the faded old Hayward AquaBug. TF-100

3. Back To Top    #3
    Twin Cities, MN

Re: Pool Factory - Quest Oval 15x30x54

Welcome to tfp, luizflo3636

My recommendation would be to start using manual chlorine dosing methods taught here at tfp first, then when you get a hang of the pool chemistry, then decide if you still want a Salt Water Chlorine Generator (swg).

You may want to check with quest about their pool warranty when used with a swg.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.