Concrete Issue - Small Hole - Barrie, Ontario

Oct 27, 2012
9294238598_e432c66b1a.jpg

9294239166_dea8ee923a.jpg

9291461795_05c2138055.jpg

HI! I was hoping I could get some info on this concrete hole that appeared on my decking.

The concrete is 2 months old, This hole just appeared, the surface of this hole is gone, and what is underneath this spot
is just some sand. I guess this was a bad spot. I dont know about concrete at all. It all looked fine, then the other
day I was sitting in my chair and noticed this hole had appeared. We do put our roller there for the cover, anyways, what
is the best repair options for this small hole. The concrete is now white, and Im hoping we can get some repair concrete
that will just bend into the other concrete! Maybe it was a bubble or something, I dont know. Please help! It just
annoys me that this whole appeared now and hopefully it can be fixed easy.

Robert

Thanks for reply, I was wondering if it will blend in with the decking once I patch. Do you know what kind of patch materal I should buy? Is it a big deal? or does this happen often. I was so upset about this hole on the new decking.

Robert

Cool, thanks for replying. I will do a test first to see how it looks. If any one else has an experience with this please reply also.

Thanks
Rob

I did call the pool company, Im hoping they might come by and repair this also.. I wil wait and see.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.