Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pictures of our intex set up

1. Back To Top    #1

Pictures of our intex set up

Wanted to share our completed set up. thanks to this forum, we have a great pool! I have been able to build our dream pool from searching here for tips and ideas!
    I would never have finished without this forum!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pictures of our intex set up

Nice work, looks like a sturdy build. Does the platform contain the equipment or storage underneath?

Currently setting the pavers on my build, can't wait to get to where your at....Swimming!
    Intex AG 14'x42" Ultra Frame | 3357 Gal (3500 Gal from pool calc.)
    Intex 16" Sand Filter/2650 gph pump & Intex 54601EG SWG, Hayward SP1091LX thru-the-wall Skimmer, Intex Magnetic Pool Light, TF-100 test kit w/SpeedStir & Sample Sizer.
    Our first little Intex pool project...

3. Back To Top    #3

That's a nice clean job. Good work! I like it.
    Intex UltraFrame 14'x48in - 3,900 gallons. Intex 1600 GPH combo Sand Filter/SWG Hard Plumbed w/Hayward skimmer, suction & return. Borates.
    And... 15k gallon kidney shaped gunite 1975 vintage. Hayward DE3620 filter + Hayward 750 pump.
    TF100 Test Kit | Pool School | Pool Math

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks! Yes our sand filter pump is under the deck and we store vacuum hose and toys there. Out of sight!

5. Back To Top    #5

It looks great! Where did you get the steps leading up to the deck? I could use those...
    18x48 round Intex, 2650 Intex filter pump, SWG (not set up yet), Hayward skimmer
    Fast becoming an expert on what NOT to do. After having done it.

6. Back To Top    #6

We bought them at a mobile home supply store

7. Back To Top    #7

We have been wondering what kind of border/landscaping to do around our 32 x 16 "Big A**" Intex pool....we love the landscaping stone/gravel around your pool. What are you using. Your Build..it looks really "sharp" and "clean". Thanks
    14,364gal AGP
    Intex Ultra Frame 16'x32'x52"
    Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System - 2,650 GPH**Nite-Brite Halogen Pool Light
    TF-100 Test Kit (This kit Rocks)

8. Back To Top    #8

Hey Kelly!

My husband ordered a truck load of river rock and then we used pavers as stepping stones. It spread out real easy and he just sprays weed killer whenever grass trys to grow through the rock

9. Back To Top    #9

In the Industry

Excellent work!
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

10. Back To Top    #10

Very sweet set-up...one more question....the ladder/steps you have inside the pool; is that after market? For such a nice big pool the ladder that intex supplies is a lil "shaky". Thanks for your help.
    14,364gal AGP
    Intex Ultra Frame 16'x32'x52"
    Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System - 2,650 GPH**Nite-Brite Halogen Pool Light
    TF-100 Test Kit (This kit Rocks)

11. Back To Top    #11

Those are easy step pool steps. I got them from amazon for about 200. Definitely worth it they have been great for my mother in law who can't climb the ladder.

12. Back To Top    #12

Look at that sparkly water Your set up looks so clean and put together! Nice work!
    NEW POOL : 9 x 18, 48" deep - Bestway brand, 1 HP Intex 3200 Pump/Sand Filter Combo, Wanda the Whale, Hayward through wall skimmer (still in box)
    OLD POOL 5,100 Gallons, 9 x 19 used Splash a Round, Intex SWG, 1.5 HP Hayward Power Flow LX pump, Pentair Clean and Clear 150 sq. ft. filter, hard plumbed, Wanda the Whale,