Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: EasyTouch controller stopped working

1. Back To Top    #1

EasyTouch controller stopped working

I chg's batteries on my Pentair EasyTouch controller. I realized a couple days later that it wouldn't come on when I pressed the menu button. Opened the compartment and there was some battery leakage. I removed all batteries and wiped everything clean. Now with new batteries when I press menu the display just flashes 2 rows of blocks then goes out and doesn't come on. Any suggestions ? Where can I get an EasyTouch device serviced ?

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: EasyTouch controller stopped working

Sounds like the batteries leaked and may have caused damage inside the remote. Very possible that the remote is done for and you might have to replace it.

A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you.

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Ashford, CT

Re: EasyTouch controller stopped working

If your talking about a wireless controller they don't really repair them, they just replace them.

Try taking the batteries out and let it dry out good before you try it again, but it may be toast.
    25k 20x40 Gunite w/ integrated Spa & Caribbean Blue Plaster, Curved Bluestone Coping, Deck Jets
    Pentair Easy Touch/Wireless, Sta-Rite Intellipro SRVS Pump, Intellibrite Lights, & Pentair IC40 Cell, Sta-Rite 450sf Cartridge filter
    Heated from Central Boiler - Outdoor Wood Furnace & Triangle Tube Max Heat Exchanger
    ColorQ Pro