Conversion beginning

Looks like you found the last bit of goo. Change the sand, add the cya, and keep at a 15FC level. Stay at shock level until you pass OCLT for 2 nights in a row. My guess says it won't take long.

So have you passed all 3 criteria? It looks great either way. I've never used Baquacil, but based on what I have read, you made the right choice converting. You are missing one thing in your picture, though: People swimming!

Haha!!! Almost drained it.....very glad I didn't though, very easy conversion! We've changed the sand, added the CYA and are maintaining results of FC 16 and CC of .5, I guess it's time to maintain and swim swim swim! We actually got in it today! It rained all week last week and NO GREEN!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited I can't see straight!!! Thank you thank you thank you! All of you, without this site and you fine people, I'd still have a swamp!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.